Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The di Bonaventura papers span from his performances as a child through to his work as a professor of piano.
The collection includes correspondence, contracts, publicity materials, programs, reviews, and promotional photographs.
The collection is comprised of education, teaching, and concert materials, correspondence, recording information, photographs, and a collection of batons. It covers various aspects of Lipkin's life and career from about the age of 8 until his death in November 2015.
(2) scrapbooks of programs, photographs and other memorabilia collected by Curtis alum Ursula Guy Curd (Piano, '26) and her daughter, also a pianist, Ursula A. Curd.
- Subject: Pianists X
- Curtis Institute of Music - alumni 4
- African American musicians 1
- African American women musicians 1
- Conductors (Music) 1
- Curtis Institute of Music - faculty 1
- Boyle, George F. (George Frederick), 1886-1948 1
- Curd, Ursula Guy, 1890-1988 1
- Ginastera, Alberto, 1916-1983 1
- Lipkin, Eleanor, 1930-1995 1
- Lipkin, Seymour, 1927-2015 1