Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Identifier: MSS 43
Scope and Contents The collection contains letters from Mary Louise Curtis Zimbalist to Carolyn Stanford Adams.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: PPCI-MSS 37
Overview Materials primarily related to Curtis and Curtis affiliated musicians; collected by Swenson while serving as assistant to the dean, 1924-1942
Identifier: MSS 33
Scope and Contents The collection includes personal correspondence, personal school records from Peabody and Curtis, programs, clippings, and writings about Isabelle Vengerova.
Identifier: MSS 61
Scope and Contents The collection consists of three piano player rolls containing the first edition of George Antheil's Ballet Mécanique for pianola, dedicated to Mary Louise Curtis Bok. In addition to the handwritten dedication, the first roll contains an explanatory introduction about the purpose and use of the rolls, which were meant to be heard by musicians only.
Identifier: PPCI-MSS 05
Overview Correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia relating to the Curtis Institute of Music, its faculty, and students.
Identifier: MSS 50
Scope and Contents Letters from Hofmann to Mary Louise Curtis Bok prior to his appointment as director of Curtis as well as letters and postcards to Bok's sons Curtis and Cary, photographs, and publicity materials.
Identifier: MSS 47
Scope and Contents The collection contains programs, brochures, stationary, and other printed materials for local charities with whom Mary Louise Curtis Bok was involved.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSS 45
Scope and Contents The scrapbook includes correspondence, photographs, press releases, and clippings concerning a memorial concert held in honor of Mary Louise Curtis Bok Zimbalist on 3 July 1970 in Camden, Maine.
Identifier: MSS 39
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a scrapbook, administrative records, photographs, and miscelleneous materials that document the history of Philadelphia's Settlement Music School during Mary Louise Curtis Bok's tenure as president.
- Names: Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis Bok, 1876-1970 X
- Antheil, George (1900-1959) Ballet Mecanique 1
- Beethoven, Ludwig van (1770-1827) - casts 1
- Bolet, Jorge (1914-1990) - casts 1
- Charity organizations - United States - Pennsylvania -1910-1930 1
- Curtis Institute of Music - memorabilia 1
- Feuermann, Emanuel (1902-1942 - casts 1
- Hofmann, Josef (1876-1957) correspondence 1
- Liszt, Franz (1811-1886) - casts 1
- Music - Maine - Rockport - History 1
- Music - instruction and study - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia 1
- Player piano rolls 1
- Schubert, Franz (1797-1828) - casts 1
- Settlement Music School - archives 1
- Wagner, Richard (1813-1883) - casts 1
- Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis Bok (1876-1970) - correspondence 1 ∧ less