Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
Identifier: MSS 39
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a scrapbook, administrative records, photographs, and miscelleneous materials that document the history of Philadelphia's Settlement Music School during Mary Louise Curtis Bok's tenure as president.
Collection — Box: MSS 31
Identifier: PPCI-MSS 31
Scope and Contents The collection includes correspondence, clippings, programs, and photographs (most of which are unidentified). Correspondants include Mary Louise Curtis Bok, Eugene Ormandy, and Leopold Stokowski.
Identifier: PPCI-AD 1.2b
Scope and Contents Business and personal correspondence files kept by Mary Louise Curtis Bok's private secretary. Comprises letters to Mrs. Bok from a wide variety of sources including Curtis students, faculty and staff; friends and acquaintances; businesses; philanthropic organizations; music organizations/musicians; and government.
- Names: Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis Bok, 1876-1970 X
- Antheil, George (1900-1959) Ballet Mecanique 1
- Beethoven, Ludwig van (1770-1827) - casts 1
- Bolet, Jorge (1914-1990) - casts 1
- Charity organizations - United States - Pennsylvania -1910-1930 1
- Curtis Institute of Music - memorabilia 1
- Feuermann, Emanuel (1902-1942) casts 1
- Hofmann, Josef (1876-1957) correspondence 1
- Liszt, Franz (1811-1886) - casts 1
- Music - Maine - Rockport - History 1
- Music - instruction and study - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia 1
- Player piano rolls 1
- Schubert, Franz (1797-1828) - casts 1
- Settlement Music School - archives 1
- Wagner, Richard (1813-1883) - casts 1
- Zimbalist, Mary Louise Curtis Bok (1876-1970) - correspondence 1 ∧ less